- Watch “Real Wine, Nature’s Way” on #Vimeo vimeo.com/156827918 2 weeks ago
- RT @Normandy: 🔟 good reasons to hop over to #Normandy in October: glamourgrannytravels.com/2017/09/05/nor… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MeetinNormandy: 'Hommes de vase' by talented choreographer Chantal Caron French tour starts in 1 day in Honfleur before spreading in #C… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Ch_Lafitte: We are proud to handle #vineyard management and #vinification all by ourselves. #chateaulafitte https://t.co/Xl6T6LNBRr 2 weeks ago
- RT @SYLVIEDOLLEY: Viticulturists and scientists battle latest #vineyard virus: red blotch - @sfchronicle buff.ly/2eNN6TZ https://t.… 2 weeks ago
Author Archives: hilyer68
A collection of Delice photos on Google+ Advertisements
Smoked salmon and avocado tartine Salad of goat’s cheese, rocket and Serrano ham with a honey and walnut dressing – Spicy lamb tajine with couscous Cod and homemade chips with tartar sauce Steak and Ale pie with seasonal vegetables or … Continue reading
Thierry Olive’s new calf waiting patiently outside the Restaurant du Delice in his hatchback.
France TELE-3, 17/5/2012 – Skip to 10m 25s
Love French cuisine? Grand Cru Bordeaux wine? Think you could do a short voice-over? Visit my other blog “French Vineyards” here for competition details. Good luck!